vrijdag 5 maart 2010

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning

I promised myself to finally keep up to date with my blog. But again it didn't work out. How can I process blogging in my day-to-day life? I have been thinking about removing the blog and starting a new one, but apparently that is not possible when you use blogger.com. Therefore I'll keep on using lovelydutch.

So then, let's talk about what I am doing and will do today. Since the weather is realy nice, I've opened my windows for some fresh air and I'm cleaning my house. Normally I go home to my parents during the weekends, but this weekend I decided to stay here in Nijmegen to do some catching up with my homework and to make my room more livable again. For the rest of the day I will be cooking soup, pick up my bike and do some groceries. Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing day!



Flickr: dhammza

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten